Airport Ramp Services Level 1, 2 & 3
Ground Handling Ramp Services comprises of all activities that helps to support Airlines Ground Services requirements and enhance the performance of Aviation Industry efficiency. Currently there is a substantial growth in the Aviation Industry of the country, in tandem with the global increase in Air transportation.
Amongst the major problem is lack of skilled personnel in the Aviation Industry. Therefore there is a need for properly trained personnel on Aircraft Ground Handling. This is recognized globally as a huge growth area and there is a need for properly trained personnel at all levels.
Airport Ramp Services will provide a structured career path and career guidance for individuals and organizations. Having a suitably skilled workforce will enhance the performance of public transportation in Malaysia.
- Basic Baggage Handling Dangerous Goods
- Basic Handling Ramp Safety
- Basic Ground Handling
- Ground Equipment Maintenance
- Basic Cargo Handling
- Basic Animal Handling
- Basic Ground Communication
- The candidate must be able to read and write in English language
- Good communications and teamwork skills
What You Will Learn
- Ground operations working environment
- Standard ramp operations terminology
- The departments of an airport and how they work together
- Basic safety and security for efficient operations
- Procedures for key aircraft ground servicing tasks
- IATA Airport Handling Manual and IATA Ground Operations Manual standards
Who Should Attend
- This course is a must for anyone interested in pursuing an aviation career with an airline, ground handling company or other Ground Services Provider
- Anyone responsible for providing aircraft services or involved in ramp operations
All participants who will successfully complete the program will receive a certificate of completion.